Re: The decline of cohousing L
From: Jack Wilbern, RA (butzwilberols.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:27:17 -0600
Rob & CoHousing List in general,

Well, I'm still here.  Blueberry Hill in Vienna, Virginia is current and
listening.
We're 19 homes with 10 members so far and we're in the process of
rezoning.

The two or three of us that subscribe have been lurking and
occassionally commenting.
My personal reluctance is to pose questions that are too mundane  or at
the other end, that are too complex for me to type into email - I've
always been more of in person or on the phone communicator- and some of
these issues are pretty thorny.

I've always tried to go to the archives first but I have also noted not
too many entries this past year or two on alot of core issues.

Are there no new inventions ?  Is this the end of history ?

I will also try to pose more questions.

Is it okay to post status of project without being completely self
promoting ?

Hello again,

Jack Wilbern, RA
McLean, Virginia