Re: decline of coho-L
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:48:45 -0600
In a message dated 1/12/98 6:40:26 AM, Rob wrote:

<<Having been a subscriber for several years, I seem to notice much less
activity on this list. Used to be a posted question would generate a dozen
replies, and there were a dozen or so built communities on the list.

Lately it seems like there are not many built communties on the list, and
questions don't get answered, so the value of the list becomes less.>>

I've noticed thia also.  My last question got no replies - it was a technical
one and needed the help from built communities regarding bank financing.  (On
the other hand I got several replies to the request prior to this one -
regarding bridge money.)  I know our group has done a lot of asking lately and
very little answering.  That is because we are so buried in the work of trying
to get this thing built!!  But I hope that once we are built and moved in, we
can be a good resource for those just starting out.  It does seem that there
was much more in the way of response from built groups when I first started on
this list.

Maybe everyone's just too darn busy??

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA