|Re: The decline of cohousing L||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Dspreitzer (Dspreitzeraol.com)|
|Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:01:55 -0600|
I remember a time when list enthusiasts were encouraged to respond to the person directly, instead of to the whole list. I think this was suggested as a way to reduce the number of clearly personal posts or ones that didn't have a broad interest. I think the fact that the way replies are set up also encourage people to resond to the person, rather than the whole list. Finally, believe it or not, I'm shy about posting to the whole list. Most of the time I reply directly to the individual, unless I have no doubt whatsoever that my comments are relevant to others (and this doesn't happen too often) and that I've had time to proof my post for typos. (How'd I do?:-) Perhaps there are others too shy to post? Donna Spreitzer Toronto (where we have power and heat unlike our Eastern neighbours) and where there is no cohousing yet (sigh)...
- Re: The decline of cohousing L, (continued)
- Re: The decline of cohousing L Green Mac, January 12 1998
- Re: The decline of cohousing L Mona Loofs, January 12 1998
- Re: The decline of cohousing L Loren Davidson, January 12 1998
- Re: The decline of cohousing L Jack Wilbern, RA, January 12 1998
- Re: The decline of cohousing L Dspreitzer, January 12 1998
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.