Decline of cohousing L
From: Paul Weber (chezasilvan.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:15:12 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BD1FB1.F060F380
        charset="iso-8859-1"

I'm new to the list so can't compare it to things past. I've been =
generally lurking just to get a feel for what you folks chat about. =
There's no shortage of questions to pose from my end. We just moved into =
our six houses in late summer and have a long way to go before =
everything is up and running. Every week seems to bring a new challenges =
and the feeling that we don't have the time (and sometimes the =
resources) to deal with them.  I guess I want to carefully pick what I =
ask and use the archives to the fullest. I, and the rest of us here, are =
definitely interested in what others communities are up to.

Paul
Terra Firma
Ottawa, the heart of Canada's State of Emergency (though now warm and =
safe)

Paul Weber
172 Drummond Street
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 1K4
Canada
fax: 613-563-8019
cheza [at] silvan.com
www.silvan.com/cheza/
---------------------------------------

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BD1FB1.F060F380
        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm new to the list so can't compare it to things =
past. I've=20
been generally lurking just to get a feel for what you folks chat about. =
There's=20
no shortage of questions to pose from my end. We just moved into our six =
houses=20
in late summer and have a long way to go before everything is up and =
running.=20
Every week seems to bring a new challenges and the feeling that we don't =
have=20
the time (and sometimes the resources) to deal with them.&nbsp; I guess =
I want=20
to carefully pick what I ask and use the archives to the fullest. I, and =
the=20
rest of us here, are definitely interested in what others communities =
are up=20
to.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Paul</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Terra =
Firma</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ottawa, the heart of Canada's State of Emergency =
(though now=20
warm and safe)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
Weber<BR>172 Drummond Street<BR>Ottawa, Ontario<BR>K1S=20
1K4<BR>Canada</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>fax: 613-563-8019<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:cheza [at] silvan.com">cheza [at] silvan.com</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.silvan.com/cheza/";>www.silvan.com/cheza/</A><BR>------=

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BD1FB1.F060F380--