RE: Choosing and working with a builder
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:21:46 -0600
One idea I heard from someplace or another, create a committee of people to be
the building laison folks, and then allow members to submit requests, ideas,
etc. to the building, via the committee on 3X5 index cards. This way there is
a paper trail of people's issues. The committee reviews them, and then returns
it (with an explaination of why it aint going to the the builder) or passes it
up to the builder, who then deals with it.  You don't get many of these, maybe
a couple dozen and it makes a record for you to ensure that, yes Rob, we did
so deal with your issue.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood Cohousing
Where there is still one excellent built home for sale, and a couple of
building lots.