Re: seeking the Utne Reader article
From: George J Dillmann (gdillmannjuno.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:50:17 -0600
Sue,

In addition to the two noted by John Solso, there was also one in
May/June 1989 (no. 33), by McCamant and Durrett.

Does anyone know of any more?

George Dillmann
Buffalo, NY
 (who isn't in cohousing yet, but is studying it for a master's thesis
and hopes a group that works for us will form here soon...)