Re: coho cookbook?
From: porcupin (porcupinshocking.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:00:11 -0600
Raymond D. Gasser wrote:

> At 02:44 PM 1/14/98 -0600, fassnach [at] ssc.wisc.edu wrote:
>

> >  Is there a coho cookbook available anywhere?
>
> >Stephanie Fassnacht
> >Village Cohousing
> >Madison WI
> >

> Best I've seen is "Moosewood Restaurant Cooks For A Crowd"

snip

> It's probably used for half or more of our CH meals.
>
> Ray Gasser
> EcoVillage at Ithaca

I pity the poor souls that have to eat any significant number of meals
from that cookbook.  It is really not that difficult to do the math and
increase recipe sizes from a GOOD cookbook.  The Moosewood book has some
significantly bland, greasy and flavorless recipes.  The black bean soup
is a particular horror.

Sorry if I stepped on somebodies toes but food is a passionate issue no?

John Poteet
Valley Oaks Village
Chico CA.

Where I no longer eat at common meals.  yechh.