Common House Stores?
From: deidremc (deidremcmindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 23:27:25 -0600
I am interested in hearing from those communities that have established
"stores" in their common houses.  It is one of the ideas hovering about
for the East Lake Commons community in Atlanta (which i hope to become an
official member of some day) and I thought I'd investigate how the store
concept has or hasn't worked for other communities? I have heard that the
possibilities range from a full-service to self-service operation. Any
info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

deidre mccalla
deidremc [at] mindspring.com

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, and then used against you.