Re: Wildfire
From: BIGONY (BIGONYaol.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 21:50:10 -0600
Shelly,

We were quite successful with distributing flyers and placing free ads in any
and all journals that would take them.  We also listed introductory meetings
in calendar sections of local newspapers.  By far our best line of advertising
has been our web page that we had linked to the cohousing network and of
course word of mouth.  A lot of patience is also required.  It takes time to
get the ball rolling and can seem frustrating at first, but stick with it and
it can happen.

Glenn Bigony
Deerwood Village
  • Wildfire Tonka444, January 17 1998