Re: finding members
From: Miles R. Fidelman (mfidelmancivicnet.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:06:48 -0600
It seems like most groups are publicizing their efforts directly (at least
those responding to the inquiry).

Are any groups recruting members through some larger umbrella
organization, or emerging out of such an organization (e.g. a regional
co-housing organization)?

And.. have any other kinds of community-building activities emerged from
the relationships formed as part of pulling together a group?

Miles

Miles R. Fidelman
mfidelman [at] civicnet.org
President &
53 N. Mead St, C-5
Director of Civic Networking Systems
Charlestown, MA 02129-1460
The Center for Civic Networking
617-241-9205 fax: 617-241-5064

http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"