Re: common house refridgerators
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:42:00 -0600
At Marsh Commons in Arcata, Ca. we made our pantry into a giant cool box be
running a duct to the north from the floor of the coolbox in the crawl space
under the building and venting through the roof,  the room is well insulated.
 We can keep all sorts of stuff the is usually found in a refridgerator in
there including juice, wine, vegetables, and condiments.  This arrangement
has resulted in the need for a much smaller refridgerator.