wildfire/finding members
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:02:19 -0600
Shelly-

When I think way back to starting, we did flyers, but I think word of mouth was
our  best tool.  I encourage you to talk to everyone you come in contact with.
We also did presentations at Unitarian Churches, other church groups, anyone we
could find.  Coops were good, but maybe you don't have many.  As others said,
keep at it.  Try to get articles  in local newspapers of any kind.  We didn't
find any one source was best.

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
15 homes - 7 new townhomes and 8 coop apartments  in a rehab Georgian building
 built as a retirement home in 1924 -

**** back to appreciating our tunnel from the townhomes to the Common Space in
the Big  building, as the snow flies.

**** starting to think of an "interested people"/waiting list of some kind