Re: Ethnic mix
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:02:43 -0600
>Work like you don't need the money,
>Love like you've never been hurt,
>And dance as if no one is watching.

Leslie, thank you so much for that marvelous quote. Do you know the author?

Here at Southside Park we have 70 members, 38 adults and 32 kids. Out of that
number, we have  2 Black, 1 Japanese, 1 Vietnamese and 1 Mexican member.
 We had hoped for a much larger ethnic mix, but it is tough to achieve. We
have such a huge number of friends and relatives visiting that we hope the
next generation of cohousing will have an easier time with an ethnic mix.
 We do have an unusual mixture in many other ways, including 9 adopted
children!

Pam Silva
Southside Park
Sacramento