Choosing new Members-How?
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:16:29 -0600

Dear people,

   As we approach const we find ourselves needing to transfer ownership of
some units to new members.
   We have solid, interested people who are moving along in the "get
acquainted "phase of the joining process.
  We would really like to hear how you carried out the actual selection
process. Such as first come first served--totally open.  Or one unit reserved
for family with kid(s) first come first served.

     Do you have some sort of selection process that has criteria etc.

We have the need to do this coming up and different perspectives in our
group--What's worked for you??

  Thanks-Louise from TAW in Sebastopol Calif