Re: New Zealand
From: Willie Schreurs (WillieGreyrock.org)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:24:18 -0600
> From: robin waller <robinw [at] webtv.net>
> Subject: New Zealand
> Date: Thursday, January 22, 1998 8:31 AM
>
> . . .  Chuck and Katie could you please find out for me and other
> cohousing-l members what the requirements are for Americans to relocate
> to New Zealand .  The New Zealanders I've e-mailed do not know.

Robin,  I'm another Kiwi who doesn't know in detail (only logical really; I
have no reason to know).  From what I've heard, though, employment in New
Zealand is a major feature and being in a profession for which the country has
a need at the time is a definite advantage.

You, and anyone else, can get the official word from the

New Zealand Consulate General
12400 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1150
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Phone: 310-207-1605
FAX:   310-207-3605

Could you share with me and the list any details of cohousing in New Zealand
and the community in Auckland?  I heard a little a couple of years ago about
some sporadic attempts around Christchurch, but that's all I know of.

    /\                        Willie Schreurs                        /\
   //\\ <Willie [at] Greyrock.org>(H) <WSchreurs [at] vines.colostate.edu>(W)
//\\
  ///\\\            Greyrock Commons, Fort Collins, CO             ///\\\

  • New Zealand robin waller, January 22 1998
    • Re: New Zealand Willie Schreurs, January 22 1998
    • New Zealand robin waller, January 23 1998