Re: Natural cooling
From: Jan Gordon (jrg14cornell.edu)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:43:10 -0600

>> I'd heard years ago about natural air conditioning by
>> running ducting/tunnels/whatever underground
>>...Anybody out there know any specifics?
>> Jeffrey Leitch
>> Cohousing Northwest, Seattle WA

At EcoVillage in Ithaca, NY, the common house is cooled in the summer by
water from the neighboring pond.  I don't have details, perhaps someone
from EcoVillage who knows more will "pipe" up?

Regards,   Jan  (jrg14 [at] cornell.edu)

EcoVillage Ithaca, NY looking for people to help plan,
and live in, the second neighborhood group. for info:
http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/ecovillage/ or jrg14 [at] cornell.edu