Re: Cohousing in Florida
From: Jeffrey Leitch (cohospeakeasy.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 16:23:48 -0600
David W Graham wrote:

> Dear Cohousing-L:
>
> I have read through the Cohousing-L archive and the only
> active Florida group mentioned is Synergy cohousing in
> Broward county.  I was wondering if anybody knew of any activity
> in Brevard county "The Space Coast"  (or if there were any lurkers
> reading this from that location).
>
> It looks as though I might get a job offer in that area, and
> would like to know if there is any interest/activity in cohousing.
>
> Dave Graham
> dg984997 [at] engr.colostate.edu
This to me demonstrates the need for a comprehensive database - could be
overseen by the national org. & possibly maintained by regional
organizations or individual/s. That's what I'm creating in the northwest
(would appreciate any referrals to expand same)
Jeffrey Leitch  Cohousing Northwest  206  276-6213
  • Cohousing in Florida David W Graham, January 30 1998
    • Re: Cohousing in Florida Jeffrey Leitch, January 30 1998