Refrigerators with glass doors
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 00:31:38 -0600
>One of the cool things about the Songaia refer unit is that the doors are
>glass so you can look inside and see stuff without opening the doors

Those of you who haven't yet designed your CH kitchen. Do go for either
glass doors or no doors on your kitchen cabinets, an absolute necessity in
any kitchen where lots of different folks cook. Opaque doors may give you
more of a sense of tidiness in the kitchen, but they'll drive you crazy
pretty quick after you;ve opened a dozen of them looking for that one item.
I 'd like to see us have more kitchen gadgets hanging rather than drawers.
BTW, always liked one of our member's term for larger utensils; she calls
them "kitchen weapons"

Joani Blank
Doyle Street and Old Oakland CoHousing(s)