Renters
From: Ed Cynewski (eastlakecheshire.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 08:19:26 -0600
I'm new to this list. My interest in Cohousing is from an educational
perspective. As a student in a Collaborative Architectural Design
Project at Keene State College in NH, Two of us have volunteered to
investigate the feasability of creating a Cohousing community for people
in a below median income category.

In the breif time that I've been subbed to the list, I've noticed that
renters are the exception rather than the norm in Cohousing communities.
Any feedback about experience with renters in this type of housing would
be much appreciated.

Thanks  :o) Ed