RE: newsletters
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:49:35 -0600

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Marci Malinowycz wrote:

We now use email for this same purpose. Of course, you need for everyone
to be on email. So far, this has not been a problem, we haven't had anyone
join who didn't either already have it, or was on the verge of getting it
("i've got an account, let me see if i can remember my password") and this
was what pushed them over the edge. When we first started doing this, not
all our members had email access, and we had what we called "email
buddies" who would call with or fax copies of messages that were
important.

We also have a lot of discussions, with mixed results, over email. It is
excellent for getting information out, fast, not so good for discussing
emotionally laden issues.

Denise Meier
Sebastopol, CA