Re: PUD ordinances
From: BIGONY (BIGONYaol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:09:47 -0600
In a message dated 2/2/98 3:37:14 PM, NKaten947 [at] aol.com wrote:

<<Hi  from Bellingham
There is no PUD ordinance here in Bellingham and the city would like us to
suggest one.
 We are looking for examples of PUD ordinances, especially from cities of
50-60,000. We'd also like copies of any clauses (in city or cournty codes)
that set up guidelines under which cohousing projects are  built.  City
planning is telling us one year to do a code amendment.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.>>

How fast do you need this?  Our group has had an entire new cohousing bylaw
written by the town we are developing in.  It is still in draft form however
and won't be completed until the end of the month.  If you would like I could
send you a copy when it is done.  Let me know if it would help.  It was
written for a suburban Boston Town of approx. 15000 residents.

Glenn Bigony
Deerwood Village
  • PUD ordinances NKaten947, February 2 1998
    • Re: PUD ordinances BIGONY, February 2 1998