Bad food at community dinner
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:19:55 -0600
Here's a message from Fri, 16 Jan 98 that did not get distributed (?) and
I (Fred) just noticed.   Rob Sandelin <Floriferous [at] classic.msn.com>

One of the things I have noticed is that after a while, people who are poor
cooks, tend to have poor turnouts, while those who are good cooks have larger
turn outs. I myself, tend to eat pretty much anything, others only sign up for
dinner when somebody who is a good cook is cooking.

Allowing people the ability to pick and choose what dinners they attend seems
to work. Those who are more fussy about the quality of the meal tend to eat a
home more.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
(where the food is usually great, the people friendly, and the children are
all above average, and where YOU can buy a great custom 3 bedroom home,
surrounded by woods and friendly neighbors)