Re: Capped Equity
From: Smith & McGowan (mcsmithalbany.net)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 05:25:11 -0600
Toni Smith wrote:

Creek's Bend Cohousing in Troy New York is about to have a Community
Circle around the issues of "exiting, selling one's unit, and waiting
lists and profit margins.  Perhaps any words of wisdom sent to
Hartland's posting about "capped equity" could go to the list, so we all
can benefit.  I also welcome any other experience with the matters we
are addressing in our Community Circle.

Toni