RE: Capped Equity
From: Raymond D. Gasser (raygasserdelphi.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:40:13 -0600
At EcoVillage at Ithaca we put in what we call a "flip tax". We don't cap
equity, but if a house gets resold, the co-op gets back 20% of the profit
after taking into account improvements, inflation, etc. The proceeds are
supposedly earmarked for affordability issues.

Ray Gasser, EcoVillage at Ithaca
raygasser [at] delphi.com

where we've got one or two units coming on the market, but they look a lot
better in the spring when we're all outside planting!!!