Cohousing home exchange?
From: Bruce Koller (bkollerdvc.edu)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 02:10:49 -0600
Hi all.

I'm just writing to ask if anyone currently living in a cohousing
community on the East Coast would be interested in a home exchange to a
Northern California cohousing community this summer.  If you wouldn't
mind, please post the following message in your common house.  Thanks.

We are a family of 4 (2 adults and children 8 and 5) who live at Muir
Commons Cohousing in Davis, California.  We are available to do a home
exchange for 1 to 4 weeks from Memorial Day until the second week in
August and we would love to exchange with fellow cohousers.  Our
two-story, attached townhome has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a total
of 1400 square feet of space.  We would also like to exchange cars.  We
have a '93 Mitsubishi Expo LRV (5-passenger "micro" van).

Davis is a university town located about an hour and a half
drive northeast of
San Francisco on Interstate 80.  It is within reasonable driving distance
(1-3 hours) of Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley wine country, the
Mendocino coast, and the San Francisco Bay Area.  Davis itself has many
pleasures for families with children as well.

Our community has a large common house (3700 square feet), an in-ground
spa, an orchard with lots of plums and peaches in the summer, and a
wood/auto shop.

We're anxious to take advantage of the bargain air fares that expire in a
few days so please call or e-mail as soon as possible if you're interested.

Thanks.

Bruce Koller
bkoller [at] dvc.edu
(530) 757-2347