re: HELP!
From: Bill Germino (germinobabson.edu)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:27:01 -0600
Guo,

To unsubscribe to this list, send a message to: listproc [at] cohousing.org.
In
the first line of the body of the message, enter the following:
UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L

That's all you need.  It does not matter what is in the Subject field.
Your frustration is understandable.  But please don't send another
offensive message like that again to a list.  It makes matters worse.  Your
second message to which I'm responding is much more effective in getting
off a list.  Let me know if you need more help.  Regards,

Bill Germino
germino [at] babson.edu
-------------
Original Text
From: "Guo Rong" <guorong [at] pacific.net.sg>, on 2/10/98 4:13 AM:
CAN ANY KIND SOUL OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME GET OFF THESE MAILING LISTS?
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

  • Help!, (continued)
    • Help! Lady B, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Mbembe, April 8 1997
    • Re: Help! Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, April 8 1997
    • HELP! Guo Rong, February 10 1998
    • re: HELP! Bill Germino, February 10 1998
    • Help! ann zabaldo, August 20 1999
    • Help! Communities Magazine, March 7 2006
    • Re: Help! pattymara [at] juno.com, March 8 2006