Re: UCK U!
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:05:02 -0600
Guo Rong wrote:

> HEY U IDIOT!!! . . . . . . etc.

Thank you for the sublime prose.  Because of their beauty and eloquence,
I am somewhat reluctant to suggest it, but I feel that we are beginning
to stray too far afield from cohousing so I, for one, would be more
comfortable if you posted your words to a different list.

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

 "Life is of no value but as it brings us gratifications.  Among the
most valuable of these is rational society.  It informs the mind,
sweetens the temper, cheers our spirits, and promotes health."
                          - Thomas Jefferson