home available in Sunward of Ann Arbor
From: Michael McIntyre (aragonumich.edu)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:43:10 -0600
Beautiful upper 1 bedroom unit available in Sunward Cohousing of Ann
Arbor.  Vaulted ceiling, 2 skylights, AC, balcony and bay window.
$103,000.  Available Summer '98. Please visit us at www.sunward.org for
more details and images of our community. Contact Gina at 734-449-1005
or email info [at] sunward.org. We look forward to hearing from you when the
time is right!

Cheers,
        Michael
Michael McIntyre                  Sunward Cohousing of Ann Arbor
michael [at] ic.org                             www.sunward.org
734-998-7140                            info [at] sunward.org
                                        734-930-6425