A short intro.
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 17:39:42 -0600
Since I've been lurking on tis list for a week now, I thought I'd finally
introduce myself.  I'm Matt, I live in Austin, TX and I'm looking to
either join an existing community or start one.  I'm really not thrilled
with the incredible amount of work it will take tyo start one, so I'm
hoping to find and existing community that will fit my desires.  I'm a
computer geek, so I'd really like to find someplace with good Internet
connectivity (T-1 or better) and at least a few other geeks to work on
projects with.  I've got a good woodworking shop right now and I'd like to
find a place with good shop facilities, amoung other things, I'm hoping to
build an airplane.  It would be nice if there was a good lap pool so that
I could exercise year round and I wouldn't mind having an airstrip
available.

So, anybody have any suggestions or ideas?

-- Matt