Re: A short intro.
From: Smith & McGowan (mcsmithalbany.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 05:31:10 -0600
Toni Smith wrote:

Creek's Bend Cohousing in upstate NY breaks ground in 1999.  We have
discussed placing fibreoptic cables in the ground to all units.  At
least one of our current members and perhaps more is seriously
considering installing a flume lap system.  We have YMCA's nearby.  I
can send a packet if you provide an address.

Toni Smith

Matt Lawrence wrote:

> Since I've been lurking on tis list for a week now, I thought I'd finally
> introduce myself.  I'm Matt, I live in Austin, TX and I'm looking to
> either join an existing community or start one.  I'm really not thrilled
> with the incredible amount of work it will take tyo start one, so I'm
> hoping to find and existing community that will fit my desires.  I'm a
> computer geek, so I'd really like to find someplace with good Internet
> connectivity (T-1 or better) and at least a few other geeks to work on
> projects with.  I've got a good woodworking shop right now and I'd like to
> find a place with good shop facilities, amoung other things, I'm hoping to
> build an airplane.  It would be nice if there was a good lap pool so that
> I could exercise year round and I wouldn't mind having an airstrip
> available.
>
> So, anybody have any suggestions or ideas?
>
> -- Matt
  • A short intro. Matt Lawrence, February 10 1998
    • Re: A short intro. Smith & McGowan, February 11 1998