Matt Lawrence: interest in cohousing community
From: Robert Heinich (rheinichus.ibm.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 06:14:27 -0600
Matt,

Eno Commons, 30 minutes commuting distance to the Research Triangle Park in
North Carolina and walking distance to the Eno River, is now in midst of home
construction.  Cimmarron Homes, the builder, agreed to provide the option of
wiring the house for an internal network.

As we have folks from Cisco, IBM, and Nortel, the Community has an interest in
this sort of connectivity.  We plan to connect the houses through a hub in the
Common House.  If you provide an address, I can mail you the detailed proposal.

The site plan has a work shop on the western portion of the property.  You
probably should speak to the power tool folks who are interested in that sort
of thing.

Durham Park & Recreation has a pool and racketball courts near RTP (and I am
sure there are other facilities).

You would probably can check faster than I if RDU permits private planes at its
facility.

In the meanwhile, please visit our web site at
http://www.hawk-systems.com/web_pages/eno-commons.

Robert