RE: obnoxious e-mail from Guo Rong
From: Thomas Hackett (ThHackettvassar.edu)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 06:41:03 -0600
I was heartened by the number of people who responded diplomatically and
with compassion to Guo's request for information on how to unsubscribe and
that no one apparently responded in kind to his earlier obnoxious flame.

It's good to know that in spite of what one often hears about the
uncivilized nature of the internet, there are places where informative and
civil dialogue can take place.  I'm glad this is one of them.  Perhaps it
has something to do with the kind of people who would be interested in
cohousing.

Tom
Tom Hackett
thhackett [at] vaxsar.vassar.edu