visit EcoVillage at Ithaca
From: Jan Gordon (jrg14cornell.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:22:40 -0600
Eco Village at Ithaca completed its first neighborhood of 30 energy
efficient homes about 1 & 1.5 years ago.  The commonhouse was finished in
September of '97.

Now, we are beginning to plan the Second Neighborhood Group (SoNG).  We
currently have 7 fully financially committed households and several more
who are emotionally committed.  We invite others to join us.

There is a monthly orientation/tour on site at EcoVillage on the last
Saturday of each month, at 2:00.  We welcome all to come share our dream.

Additionally, there is a monthly planning weekend, the first full weekend
of each month the members, and friends, and folks who want to know more get
together to work on our plan, define our priorities, dream our dream.  You
are welcome to join in these sessions as well.

If you are coming from a distance, the Village's First Resident Group
(FRoG) offers an informal bed and breakfast service at a low cost.

If you would like more information, we encourage you to visit our website,
address is below.  For specific questions, respond to this message.

Regards,   Jan
jrg14 [at] cornell.edu

EcoVillage Ithaca, NY looking for people to help plan,
and live in, the second neighborhood group. for info:
http://www.cfe.cornell.edu/ecovillage/ or jrg14 [at] cornell.edu