Re: visit EcoVillage at Ithaca
From: THESHLIFE (THESHLIFEaol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:01:05 -0600
I send you all a huge pat on the back.  Clustered cohousing is a wonderful and
amazing thing. I see hundreds of clusters across the country in the years to
come. Congratulations
I hope some day soon that I can visit you community.
I also wish to express my/our desire to set up a 'cohousing time share' list.
A list of people interested in spending time at different cohousing
communities across the country.
When we are complete, Eco Village and Synergy Cohousing would be ideal
particpants.  People spend time in Florida in the Winter and in Ithaca in the
Summer.  Something to think about for  the future.
Gary Shlifer - Synergy Cohousing 954-921-0434