Internships?
From: Jamey Coughlin (jcoughliuoguelph.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:58:40 -0600
Greetings to all,

My name is Jamey Coughlin, I am a Grad Student at the University of Guelph
in Guelph, Ontario, Canada studying Rural Planning and Development.  I
have been interested in Cohousing for a while and have been
lucky enough to incorporate it into my research this year.  I am
looking for Internship opportunities for May-August 1998.  I was wondering
any Cohousing consultants, developers, architects or builders out there on
the list might be looking a for student intern.

I have a solid background in both hard (zoning, site plans) and soft
(group fascilitation, conflict resolution, web publishing, research)
planning skills.  I am willing to relocate and work anywhere in Canada or
the US.

I can forward a resume upon request

Thanks,

Jamey Coughlin
M.Sc. Candidate
University School of Rural Planning and Development
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada