Paying for Meals
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:14:04 -0600
Hello Everyone!  Zev Paiss here after a WILD few months.

I have now moved into the Nomad community here in Boulder, Colorado, got
married to Neshama (Kay) Abraham on Feb 8th and are expecting our first
child May 1st!  A very full time of changes.

I have a question for the list.

Here at Nomad we have 11 households with about 18 people when all the
rental rooms are filled.  How are the smaller communities dealing with
paying for food and the purchasing of stock items for common meals which we
have twice a week on Wednesday and Sundays.

Thanks in advance.

Zev Paiss
zpaiss [at] earthlink.net
NEW PHONE: 303-413-9227