RE: design of kitchen area
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:54:26 -0600

 What things about your kitchen set-up have you found
to work the best, and the worst?

Our design goals were that you could stand at the entry of the kitchen and see
all the tools. We have no drawers, nor doors on the cupboards to hide things.
This works really well.

The worst thing about our kitchen is the dishwasher. We bought a used under
the counter unit. It's not very effective, and being under the counter means
stooping to load and unload dripping wet, hot, heavy trays of dishes. If I
were to do it again, I'd scream bloody murder for an above counter model that
the trays just slide into without lifting

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood.