Re: Paying for Meals
From: Jennifer McCoy (jmccoygsu.edu)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:17:32 -0600
Re Zev's question about small communities paying for meals:

We have a similar size at Lake Claire (12 families, 19 adults + kids)
and we just divide up the cost of the meal among the number of people
who have signed up to eat it:  adults count as 1; kids under 12 count as
one-half.  We pay for paper towels, etc out of dues (common house
budget); we've started to collect some staples just from people buying
for their meal and leaving the rest in the common house (salad
dressings, salt, etc), but we don't have an organized system for this.
It works pretty well.

Jennifer McCoy
Lake Claire, Atlanta
  • Paying for Meals Zev Paiss, February 24 1998
    • Re: Paying for Meals Jennifer McCoy, February 25 1998