Mediation in Cohousing
From: Dee Dishon (ddishonerols.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:48:28 -0600
Dear all:
        It was suggested by Michael McIntyre of Sunward Cohousing in Ann
Arbor that I connect with cohousers at this address for a request that I
made to him. Namely, we in Blueberry Hill Cohousing need a procedure for
mediation/grievance/whatever. We had major problems with one member (who has
left) and we want to catch problems much earlier! Anyone have a plan, set of
steps, recommendations, whatever!
        Thanks a million! Looking forward to making connections with lots of
you!
        Dee Dishon
        Blueberry Hill Cohousing
        Vienna, VA (near Wash. DC)