Waiting list for a unit at Doyle Street
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:42:22 -0600
A good number of readers of this list have visited Doyle Street CoHousing,
and my unit here in particular, since I am usually the person who hosts
visitors. In case you haven't heard, I'll be moving into  Old Oakland
CoHousing when it is built in about a year--construction should start early
next month. I'd like to hear from anyone who would like to be notified when
I do decide to put my unit up for sale. It is a spacious upstairs
two-bedroom with a fireplace. For those who don't already know, Doyle
Street CoHousing was the second classic cohousing community built in North
America, and there is a whole chapter about us in Katie and Chuck's book,
CoHousing (2nd edition). We are small (12 units) and quite urban in
character.  My unit will cost about $220,000. (Housing is VERY costly in
the SF Bay area, Sorry.)

Joani Blank
jeblank [at] ic.org
510-655-7399