Re: Conflict resolution
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 21:06:03 -0700 (MST)
We've got some Conflict Resolution procedures in place, but we haven't
had to use them yet.  They're part of our Book of Agreements which we're
in the process of putting on our web page for easy reference.  Our
Conflict Resolution agreement is one of our agreements that we have
already put on our web page so I invite you to check it out.  Our web
site can be found using the address in my signature below.  Then follow
the link to "Agreements" and then the link to "Conflict Resolution".

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

 "Life is of no value but as it brings us gratifications.  Among the
most valuable of these is rational society.  It informs the mind,
sweetens the temper, cheers our spirits, and promotes health."
                          - Thomas Jefferson