P.S.-re What is ...
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:33:13 -0600
sorry -

I do also talk of retrofit and N street , thats the complications, but that
*is* usually  where I start, since people know about condos with shared
amenities.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes and 8 coop apartments  in a rehab Georgian building
 built as a retirement home in 1924 -