Songaia Cooperative seeking members
From: Marilyn Hanna-Myrick (marihannkcls.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:33:15 -0600
Songaia Cohousing Cooperative, located in Bothell, WA, is seeking members.
We own 10.5 acres of land, have completed our design process, and are
about to make application for both our construction loan and our permanent
financing.  We offer two story duplex units consisting of 2 or 3 bedrooms,
full kitchen, great room, one or two bathrooms, and a complement of
closets and stroage spaces.  If you are interested in living in cohousing
in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and are qualified to spend between
$175,000 to $200,000 for a home in a 13 family caring community, we want
to hear from you.  Check out our website at
http://www.accessone.com/~sandiego/ or call us at 425-486-2035 and leave
us a message.