Re: COHOUSING-L digest 435
From: Ruby44444 (Ruby44444aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:31:46 -0600
Caroline Estes, who is a master consensus facilitator, and who does workshops
to train facilitators that are useful even if you don't want to be a
facilitator, is giving a workshop April 3-5 in Asheville, NC.  I have done
this workshop, and it's fantastic.   You'll come back with a real solid sense
of the spirit of consensus, as well as the nitty gritties. She's got lots of
great ideas, and is totally inspired.  If you are interested, you can call
(704) 298-2399.  I really recommend it for any cohousing group with questions
about efficient and satisfying consensus process.
Rebecca
Pioneer Valley