Re: Kid stories (a continued story)
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 20:00:56 -0600
"Peg Blum" <peggyblum [at] worldnet.att.net>
by Fred the list manager: owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org
If you reply to this message, please take care with destination address.

Here is a followup to a posting a few weeks ago from Cambridge Cohousing =
in Cambridge, MA.  We can call this "life in cohousing...as it is happeni=
ng...."

Peg
peggyblum [at] worldnet.att.net

----------
Sharon Hamer wrote:
> Oh dear, I know cohousing is great and all, and that my children love =
to play
> with other children above all else, but is this the first acknowledgmen=
t that
> Nora is being counted as a member of another family?
>
> Actually, it is a wonderful acknowledgement of both how much fun it is =
for
> all of us to live so closely  with others, and what wonderful people =
Bob and
> Julie are for making Nora feel so welcome in their home.
>
> Bob M wrote:

      I don't know what's happening with tonight's Storage
> > Task Force meeting, scheduled for 7 at our house . There is a
> > Membership Meeting at our house at 7:30. In addition, I've come down =
with
> > a flu-like thing and Julie is just starting to get it (Tommy had it, =
Nora
> > has it, Civry is coming down with something too). All in all, it does=
 not
> > look good for storage tonight! We'll have to reschedule.

(Nora is Sharon's child and Tommy and Civry "belong to"  Julie and Bob.)