RE: FAQ suggestion
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:44:19 -0600
You are welcome to link as well to any of the many documents that answer those
questions on the Intentional Communities Resource pages. There are several
cohousing specific documents involving legal agreements, Commonhouse designs
(as well as plans) legal sample documents from several cohousing groups, lots
of group process documents, etc. etc.

Its all at http://www.infoteam.com/nonprofit/nica/'resource.html

Pretty much each of the folders have cohousing relevant documents and
resources in them, not only the cohousing folder.