Cohousing Comes to the Sunny Southwest
From: Old Sol (OldSolaol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:54:46 -0600
***************1st Announcement*********************

TUCSON NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT CORP.........

is seeking new members for urban cohousing in central Tucson, Arizona.

We have just completed a preliminary site plan for 36 units on 4.8 acres.
They will range in size from one bedrooms to four bedrooms, tentatively priced
between $85,000 and $200,000. There is good access from our site to bicycle
paths (3.5 miles to the University of Arizona) and bus routes (2 routes pass
by the site and one goes directly downtown--4 miles).  Site plan, members
biographies and other particulars can be viewed on our web site at
http://www.igc.apc.org/tndc

Or leave a message on our hotline:  520-570-6052

We're currently offering a discount for people who become invested members
before March 30th.  For further information, contact John Palmer,
jnpalme [at] ibm.net, Becky Schaller, bschaller [at] theriver.com or Sybil
Aldridge,
Saldridg [at] aol.com