heating ductwork
From: Virginia Moreland (vmorelandmindspring.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:14:14 -0600
Hi,
  I was asked by a member of our group to forward this question to the list.
Has anyone investigated the differences between fibreboard and metal
ductwork in heating systems?  It is evidently standard now in residential
construction to use fibreboard, but some of our folks are wondering whether
there is any long-term danger of fibreglass particles getting loose in the
air circulation.

Thanks in advance

Ginny Moreland
East Lake Commons
Decatur, GA

The construction loan is approved, but not closed yet, and we're hoping to
break ground in early April.  Twenty-three units sold of the 35 in phase I.
We now have nine children among our households! Thanks for all the stories
of kids in cohousing - we've used them in presentations very effectively.