Common House photos
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:53:12 -0600
In a message dated 3/24/98 2:05:11 PM, Marci wrote:

<<Please send me any good photos or maybe diagrams of your common house living
room or lounge areas, showing how you've set it up for conversation centers,
for reading corners, for media use, whatever. I'm not so much interested in
kids' play zones, craft or work areas, or other specialized use, unless you
have integrated it into your equivalent of a living room.

In return, I'll offer to scan the photos and set up a comparative display on
the web, as a reference available to everyone. >>

What a great idea!!  Unfortunately I don't have any photos yet since we are
not yet built, but I can't wait to see the photos that get posted on the web.
thanks Marci!

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA