Meetings & Training
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:52:52 -0600
In a message dated 3/24/98 2:05:11 PM, Jennifer wrote:

<<Our group is still working on your last concern -- meetings. During
construction, meetings were very time-consuming and we weren't too
effective in using our time.  Since move-in, we've been working on a new
meeting structure to contain the meetings and use alternative forms of
information-seeking and consultation.  We still haven't had the training
in facilitation and consensus-making that Rob Sandelin emphasizes, but
hopefully we'll get that soon. >>

We were recently the recipients of Rob's fine training - just a couple weeks
ago.  I highly recommend it.  Rob is incredibly knowledgable about cohousing
process, skilled at facilitating and training and it's fun!  Our group which
has been sagging seriously under the weight of development meetings was highly
energized by the weekend we spent with Rob - and his fee is very reasonable.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood